HTC has officially released the Android 5.1 Lollipop update, version 2.6.651.11, for the One M9 (Developer Edition) through OTA. This 800 MB is aimed at fixing issues related to heat management, connection stability, camera quality and battery life. You can download this OTA package via the direct download links provided below.
- Device: One M9 Developer Edition
- Codename: HIMA
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- Sense: 7.0
- Firmware: 2.8.617.4
- Required Version: 1.32.617.30
- Date: 4-07-2015
- Region: USA
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: OTA_HIMA_UL_L51_SENSE70_ATT_MR_NA_Gen_Unlock_2.8.617.4-1.32.617.30_release_439080bgi83v6gaebkl3on.zip
- Size: 83c45b30ea786982fe5fb2d012d2948d
- MD5 Hash: ~800 MB
How to Install
- Your phone must already be running unmodified 1.32.617.30 firmware on board with stock recovery.
- Download the OTA package of one the mirrors provided above and rename it as “update.zip”.
- Copy “update.zip” to the main folder of your phone’s internal memory.
- Power the phone off and reboot into the recovery mode by holding Volume Down + Power buttons.
- In the recovery, choose “apply update from internal storage”, locate the OTA and install it.
- After the installation wipe the Cache partition and reboot the device.
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.