Asus PadFone S PF500KL has officially been updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop OS (version 126.96.36.199) in several countries around the world. This update is being rolled out over the air but, since it’s going to take a few days before it hits every device, you can manually download the firmware below.
- Device: PadFone S
- Model: PF500KL
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- Firmware: 188.8.131.52
- Required Version: 184.108.40.206
- Date: 7-07-2015
- Region: International
- SKU: WW
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: UL-ASUS_T00N-WW-220.127.116.11-user.zip
- Size: 1.02 GB
Download Link: Click here to download 18.104.22.168 update for PadFone S
How to Update
- First of all, confirm that you have the right model and SKU from Settings > About > Model Number > Build Number.
- Download the update package on your computer via the link we’ve provided above.
- Connect your PadFone S to the PC in via a USB cable. Make sure there’s 30% charge left in the battery.
- Copy “UL-ASUS_T00N-WW-22.214.171.124-user.zip” to the root directory of the
- Disconnect the USB cable and wait for the update notification to pop up in the Status bar.
- Tap the notification and tap “OK” to start the upgrade.
- Your device will reboot and flash the update. It’ll take a few minutes for the upgrade process to finish.
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.