Motorola has rolled out the Android 5.1 Lollipop update (23.11.38) for Verizon’s Droid Turbo XT1254 devices that were previously signed up for soak test. You can download this update’s OTA via the direct download link provided below and flash it using your system’s stock recovery.
- Device: Droid Turbo
- Codename: Quark
- Model: XT1254
- Carrier: Verizon
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- Firmware: 23.11.38
- Required Version: 21.44.12
- Region: USA
- Kernel: 3.10.40
- Date: 1-06-2015
- Status: Official (Soak)
- Type: Incremental Delta OTA
- File Name: Blur_Version.21.44.12.quark_verizon.verizon.en.US.zip
- Size: ~771 MB
- MD5 Hash: 5a4e2f7341264005c738394e8d43eeb8
- Uploader: RootJunky
How to Flash
- Make sure you’re running 100% stock 21.44.12 firmware with unaltered recovery. This OTA is only applicable to XT1254 Droid Turbo variant.
- Download “Blur_Version.21.44.12.quark_verizon.verizon.en.US.zip” from the above-mentioned link and copy it to the main directory of your phone’s internal memory without extracting it.
- Remove the USB cable turn off your phone.
- Now boot into the bootloader by holding Volume Down + Power for a few seconds until a menu is displayed.
- Use Vol Down to navigate to “Recovery” and select it by pressing Vol Up.
- You should now see the green Android bot with an exclamation mark. While holding the Volume Up button press and release Power to enter recovery.
- In the recovery, choose “apply update from sd card”, locate your OTA package and flash it.
- You’re recommended to clear the Cache partition before reboot the device.
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.