Here is the B310 KitKat update for Huawei Honor 3C based on Emotion UI 3.0. This is a leaked firmware (not official) intended for Middle Eastern countries. You can download this update below.
- Device: Huawei Honor 3C
- Model: H30-U10
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B310
- Build: V100R001C900B310
- Required Build: B110
- Region: Middle East
- Status: Unofficial (Leak)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: H30-U10_EMUI3.0_Android4.4_V100R001C900B310.zip
- Size: 844 MB
How to Install
Before installing this firmware, please do note that this is an unofficial build that isn’t supported by Huawei in any way. As this isn’t the final version, you may encounter several issues in everyday usage. We’d rather you installed the B320 version (download here) which is official and much more stable. Anyway, the final decision is yours.
- Make sure you’re running stock B110 or B108 Jelly Bean firmware with unmodified recovery and locked bootloader.
- Extract the downloaded firmware package and copy “Update.app” to the dload folder of your external SD Card.
- Now, create a backup of your existing data using Huawei’s inbuilt app.
- Next, initiate the upgrade from Settings > Updates > System Updates > Local Update. Your device should automatically reboot and flash the update.
- Alternatively, you can forced SD update method too: After copying the Update.app file, turn off your phone and reboot while holding Volume up + Volume down + Power button until you see the recovery screen.
- After the installation, restore your backup and enjoy the new UI!
You can restore B108 using this guide: Unbrick & Restore Honor 3C (H30-U10) to B108 Stock JB Firmware (V100R001C900B108)
Update July 23, 2015
Official B310 update for Middle Eastern Honor 3C is now available: Huawei Honor 3C Official B310 KitKat EMUI 3.0 Firmware [Pakistan]
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.