Huawei Honor 4X (Che2-L11) can now be updated to B302 Android 5.1 Lollipop beta based on Emotion UI 3.0 through the official firmware released by Huawei in Malaysia.
- Device: Honor 4X
- Model: Che2-L11
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B302
- Build Number: C636B302
- Region: Malaysia
- Status: Official
- Type: Beta (full firmware image)
- Format: Update.app
- Date: 30-07-2015
- File Name: CherryPlus-L11C636B302_DEMO1_GDP-EU.zip
- Size: 1.27 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B302 Lollipop update for Honor 4X
- This firmware will only work on the L11 variant of Honor 4X with C636Bxxx build. We can’t tell for sure whether it’ll work in other markets or not.
- Extract the firmware package and obtain the Update.app file.
- Connect your phone to the PC and make sure its SD card has FAT32 formatting.
- Copy Update.app to “dload” folder of the external SD card. Create the “dload” folder if there isn’t one already.
- Finally, install this update from Settings > Updates > Local Update. Don’t forget to take a backup of all your apps and data.
- Alternatively, you can also flash this update by rebooting your device while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.