Finally, the Asian Retail first-gen Moto X 2013 (XT1052) is now receiving the Android 5.1 Lollipop update – version 222.21.15 – in India via OTA. You can download this update’s zip package via the direct download links provided below.
- Device: Moto X 2013
- Model: XT1052
- Codename: Ghost
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- Firmware: 222.21.15
- Required Firmware: 212.44.26
- Region: India
- Branding: Asia Retail
- Date: 1-06-2015
- Status: Official (Final)
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: Blur_Version.212.44.26.ghost_row.AsiaRetail.en.03.zip
- Size: 688 MB
Download Link: Click here to download 222.21.15 OTA for Asian Moto X
How to Install
- You’re gonna need the stock Android 4.4.4 KitKat (212.44.26) with Retail Asia branding and default recovery in order to flash this OTA.
- Download the OTA package “Blur_Version.212.44.26.ghost_row.AsiaRetail.en.03.zip” from above and copy it to the root (main) folder of your phone.
- Turn your phone off and reboot into the fastboot menu by holding Volume Down + Power keys for a few seconds.
- In the bootloader, press Volume Down once to highlight “Recovery” and press Vol up to select.
- When you see “no command” message with a distressed bot, hold Volume up and press & release Power once to enter the recovery.
- In the recovery, choose “apply update from sd card”, look for your OTA package and install it.
- After that, clear the “Cache” partition and then reboot your phone normally. You may also perform a factory reset if you want to ensure smoother performance and stability.
Like this post? Use the buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.