Here’s how you can downgrade Huawei Honor 4C (CHM-U01) running B302 Lollipop beta back to its stock Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware (B063) using the official transition package provided by Huawei.
- Device: Honor 4C
- Model: CHM-U01
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- Version: v1.1.1
- Intended Downgrade: B302 Lollipop > B063 KitKat
- Date: 30-07-2015
- Region: Malaysia
- Status: Official
- Type: Transition Firmware
- File Name: middle_package_EU.zip
- Size: 507.96 KB
Download Link: Click here to download Lollipop downgrade package for Honor 4C
How to Downgrade
- First of all, make sure you’re running B302 Android 5.1 Lollipop Beta and have its stock recovery intact.
- Download the transition package from above and extract its Update.app file. You also need to download the B063 KitKat firmware from here and obtain its Update.app file.
- Connect your Honor 4C to the PC over USB in MTP mode.
- Copy the transition firmware’s Update.app file to the “dload” folder of your external SD Card.
- Now install this transition firmware from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update. You should create a backup of your stuff before you continue.
- Wait for the device to install the transition firmware. After installation and reboot, copy B063’s Update.app file to the same dload directory and delete the previous package.
- Install B063 from Local Update and wait for the device to reboot, verify the package and flash it.
- Upon boot, verify your Android version and build number from Settings > About Phone
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.