Here’s the B137 Android 4.4 stock KitKat firmware for Ascend Mate 7 MT7-L09 based on Emotion UI 3.0. This update comes from Vietnam (South East Asia) and can be downloaded as full Update.app firmware below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Android: v4.4 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B137
- Build: V100R001C00B137
- Region: South East Asia
- Country: Vietnam
- Date: 3.08.15
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Code: 05012PQP
- File Name: MT7-L09_V100R001C00B137_Firmware_Southern-East Asia Region_Channel-Others_Android 4.4.2_EMUI 3.0_05012PQP.rar
- Size: 1.13 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B137 firmware for Mate 7 L09
How to Install
- This firmware can only be applied to the MT7-L09 variant of Mate 7 with C00Bxxx build number.
- Download the firmware package from the above mentioned link and unrar it using any compression tool like WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Connect your Mate 7 to the PC and copy the extracted Update.app file to dload directory of the external SD card.
- You can create a new dload folder if there isn’t one already. Make sure the SD card has FAT32 formatting.
- Disconnect the USB cable and apply the update from Settings > Updates > Local Update. Don’t forget to perform a backup of your data.
- Your device will automatically reboot and flash the firmware after initial verification checks.
- This firmware can also be installed by forced SD upgrade method. Just hold Vol up + Vol down + Power buttons simultaneously after turning your phone off.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.