Huawei has seeded a new B145 Android 4.4.2 KitKat update to its Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-L09) smartphone in Germany via OTA. You can download this update via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Ascend Mate 7
- Model Number: MT7-L09
- Firmware: B145
- Build: V100R001C00B145
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Date: 31-07-2015
- Region: Europe (Germany)
- Type: Incremental OTA
- Status: Official
- File Name: update.zip
- Size: 123.6 MB
Download Link: Click here to download B145 OTA for Ascend Mate 7
How to Update
- For this OTA to work, your Mate 7 needs to be running B137SP03 KitKat with stock recovery.
- Download Update.zip OTA package from above and store it on your PC – don’t extract it.
- Connect your Mate 7 to the PC and create a new folder “dload” in the main directory of its external SD card.
- Copy Update.zip to that dload folder. Make sure the SD card has FAT32 formatting.
- Disconnect the USB cable and install this update from Settings > Updates > Local Update
- Your device will automatically reboot, verify the OTA and apply it.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.