Huawei Honor 6 Plus (PE-TL10) can now be updated to B305 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop beta firmware released by Huawei to users registered in public beta in European regions. You can download this beta’s OTA package via the direct download links provided below.
- Device: Honor 6 Plus
- Model: Pine-TL10
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B305
- Required Version: B147
- Status: Official (Beta)
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: Update.zip
- Size: 1.05 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B305 update for Huawei Honor 6 Plus
How to Flash
- This update requires your device to be running B147 KitKat that was released a few days back.
- Download Update.zip OTA to your PC via the aforementioned link.
- Connect your Honor 6 Plus to the PC in MTP mode. Make sure its SD card has FAT32 formatting with enough free space.
- Copy update.zip package to “dload” folder of the external SD card. Create the dload folder if there isn’t one already.
- Now initiate the upgrade from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update. Your device will reboot automatically and install the OTA.
- This update won’t delete your data but keeping a backup handy wouldn’t hurt.
Important Note: This is a beta developmental build that contains a slew of bugs. The sensors may not work properly and there’s a high chance of FC’s, random reboots, stability issues and data loss. Install it at your own risk!
OTA Source: honornews.de
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.