HTC One M9 has been updated to Android 5.1 Lollipop (version 2.10.401.1) in Europe via OTA. This update aims to improve One M9’s heat management, CPU speed and GPU performance. You can download its OTA package with WWE build below.
- Device: HTC One M9
- Codename: Hima
- MID: 0PJA10000
- CID: HTC__001, HTC__J15, HTC__102, HTC__Y13, HTC__A07, HTC__M27, HTC__002, HTC__032, HTC__016, HTC__031
- Firmware: 2.10.401.1
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- Sense: 7.0
- Required Version: 1.40.401.8 (download)
- Region: Europe
- Branding: WWE
- Build: MR
- Type: Incremental OTA
- Date: 4-08-2015
- Status: Official
- File Name: OTA_HIMA_UHL_L51_SENSE70_MR_HTC_Europe_2.10.401.1-1.40.401.8_release_444119.zip
- Size: 836 MB
Download Link: Click here to download 2.10.401.1 OTA for One M9
How to Update
- Download the OTA package from above and rename it as “update.zip”. This’ll make it a bit easier to handle.
- Make sure your HTC is running 1.40.401.8 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop onboard with unmodified System and Recovery partitions.
- Copy the update.zip OTA package to the main directory of your external SD card.
- Next, turn the phone off and reboot into the bootloader. From the bootloader, select “Recovery” to access the stock recovery menu (you cannot flash OTAs through TWRP/CWM).
- Choose “apply from SD card”, find the OTA package and install it.
- Upon installation, clear the cache and reboot your device normally. The first reboot after update usually takes a couple of minutes to finalize the installation.
OTA Source: Mutasek24@xda
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.