The official C470B150 stock Lollipop firmware for Huawei P8 (GRA-UL00) is now available for Asian Pacific variants. You can download this firmware in Update.app format in this article below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend P8
- Model: GRA-UL00
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B150
- Build Number: V100R001C470B150
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: New Zealand
- Date: 13-07-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Code: 05013ALJ
- File Name: GRA-UL00_V100R001C470B150_Firmware_Southern Pacific Region_Others_Android 5.0_EMUI 3.1_05013ALJ.rar
- Size: 1.47 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B150 firmware for Ascend P8
How to Update
- Download the B150 firmware RAR file from above to your computer. Extract this package using 7-Zip or WinRAR.
- Connect your phone using a USB cable in mass storage mode. The SD card should be formatted in FAT32 system.
- Copy the extracted Update.app file to “dload” folder of the external SD card. You can create a new dload directory if there isn’t one already.
- Back up your existing data including contacts, messages, apps and settings using the inbuilt utility.
- Next, install this firmware from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update. The device will automatically reboot and install the new firmware.
- You can also installed this update without Local Update by rebooting your phone while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power. Release the Power button upon vibration.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.