Huawei MediaPad T1 (T1-701u) has officially been updated to B005 Android 4.4 KitKat OS based on Emotion UI 3.0 in Indonesia. You can download this firmware update in Update.app format below.
- Device: Huawei MediaPad T1
- Model: T1-701u
- Android: v4.4 KitKat
- Firmware: B005
- Build: V100R001C209B005
- Region: Indonesia
- Date: 30.07.2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Stable firmware image
- File Name: T1-701u_V100R001C209B005_Client_Software_countryValue_operatorValue_android_4.4_EMUI_3.0_05013BMW.zip
- Size: 1.75 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B005 firmware for MediaPad T1
How to Install
- Your MediaPad T1 should have C209Bxxx build number in order to update to this version. Your can verify in Settings > About > Build Number.
- Extract the firmware package and store the Update.app file on your computer.
- Connect your MediaPad T1 to the PC in mass storage mode. Make sure its external SD is formatted in FAT32 filesystem.
- Copy Update.app to “dload” folder of the external SD card. In case there are some other file alongside Update.app, copy them too.
- Disconnect the USB cable and install this update from Settings > Updates > Local Update. Create a backup of your important data residing in the internal memory first.
- In case local update isn’t available, you can try forced SD upgrade by holding Volume up + Volume down + Power button for a couple of secs.
- Upon reboot, restore your apps & data and clear the dload folder.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.