Huawei Honor 6 (H60-L04) has officially been updated to B393 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware update based on EMUI 3.0 in Middle East (Pakistan). You can download this firmware via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Honor 6
- Model: H60-L04
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- Firmware: B393
- Build: V100R001C00B393
- EMUI: 3.0
- Region: Middle East
- Country: Pakistan
- Date: 7-08-2015
- Format: Update.app
- File Name: H60-L04_V100R001C00B393_Android 4.4.2_EMUI 3.0.zip
- Size: 1.10 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B393 firmware for Honor 6
How to Update
- You need to have the L04 variant of Honor 6 with C00Bxxx market in order to flash this firmware. Check your phone’s details in Settings > About Phone.
- Download “H60-L04_V100R001C00B393_Android 4.4.2_EMUI 3.0.zip” from above extract the Update.app file from it.
- Connect your Honor 6 to the PC in mass storage mode and copy the Update.app package to “dload” folder of its external SD Card.
- Make sure the SD card has FAT32 formatting with enough free space to handle the package.
- Create a backup of all your stuff using HiSuite desktop client or through the inbuilt backup utility.
- Finally, disconnect the USB and install this update from Settings > Updates > Local Update.
That’s all for today!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.