Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL can now be updated to firmware version 4.4.0. This update improves G-sensor accuracy, camera effects, system security, volume stability and AudioWizard service. You can download this firmware via the direct download link provided below.
- Device Name: Asus ZenPad 8.0
- Model: Z380KL
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- Firmware: v4.4.0
- Previous Version: v4.1.1
- SKU: WW
- Region: Global
- Date: 1.09.2015
- Status: Official
- File Name: UL-P024-WW-184.108.40.206-user.zip
- Size: 1.21 GB
Download Link: Click here to download v4.4.0 firmware for ZenPad 8.0
How to Update
- Firstly, verify that your device has WW SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) from Settings > About.
- Download “UL-P024-WW-220.127.116.11-user.zip” from above to your tablet without extracting it.
- The Zip package should be present in the main directory of the tablet’s internal memory.
- Disconnect all cables and wait for the update notification to arrive.
- Tap the update notification and confirm the update installation. Make sure the tablet has enough battery to survive the upgrade.
- The tablet will automatically reboot and install the new firmware. It will take a few minutes to complete.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.