Huawei Ascend P7 (L10) has received the official Lollipop treatment through B817 firmware update based on Emotion UI 3.1 in South Africa. This update is intended for users on Vodacom carrier network only.
- Device: Huawei Ascend P7
- Model: P7-L10
- Carrier: Vodacom
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B817
- Build Number: P7-L10C02B817
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Date: 17-09-2015
- Region: South Africa
- File Name: P7-L10C02B817 Android 5_EMUI3.1 Vodacom.rar
- Size: 1.15 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B817 for Ascend P7
How to Install
- As I mentioned above, this update will only work on P7-L10 on Vodacom network. All other variants will encounter Cust recovery during the installation of this update.
- Extract “P7-L10C02B817 Android 5_EMUI3.1 Vodacom.rar” on your computer using 7-Zip or WinRAR.
- Connect your P7 to the PC in mass storage mode over USB connection.
- Copy the “dload” folder you extracted in Step 2 to the main directory of P7’s external SD card.
- After that, disconnect the USB cable and install the update from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update. The device will reboot automatically, verify the package and install it.
- Forced upgrade method: After copying the Update.app file turn off your device and then boot it while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power. Release the Power button as soon as you see the logo.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.