Huawei has released a new firmware update (B120) for its Honor 4C CHM-U01 in Pakistan. This update, based on Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Emotion UI 3.0, can be downloaded via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4C
- Model: CHM-U01
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B120
- Build Number: V100R001C185B120
- Date: 3-09-2015
- Region: Middle East
- Country: Pakistan
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: CHM-U01 V100R001C185B120_MR.rar
- Size: 978.56 MB
Download Links: Click here to download B120 firmware for Honor 4C
How to Update
Note: You can only install this firmware on the U01 variant of Honor 4C with C185Bxxx market number.
- Download “CHM-U01 V100R001C185B120_MR.rar” from above-mentioned link and extract it.
- Connect your Honor 4C to your computer in MTP mode over a USB connection.
- Transfer “Update.app” you extracted in the first step to “dload” folder of the external SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and install this update from Settings > System Updates > Menu > Local Update. You don’t need to perform a backup.
- Your device will automatically reboot and apply the new update.
- This firmware can also be installed by rebooting your phone while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power buttons simultaneously.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.