Huawei Honor 6 (H60-L04) is finally getting the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update (build B521) based on Emotion UI 3.1 in Europe. Aside from the latest OS this update also packs fixes for vulnerabilities in the Stagefright library. You can download this firmware’s Update.app package below.
- Device: Huawei Honor 6
- Model: H60-L04
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B521
- Build Number: H60-L04C900B521
- Region: Europe
- Date: 29-09-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: H60-L04C900B521.zip
- Size: 1.2 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B521 firmware for Honor 6
How to Install
- This firmware can be installed on any Honor 6 L04 model with C900 market number.
- Download the Zip package from above and extract its contents on your PC.
- Connect your Honor 6 to the PC in MTP mode. Copy the extracted “dload” folder (containing Update.app) to the main directory of the internal storage or external SD card (whichever has enough storage).
- After the update’s been copied, disconnect the USB cable and install it from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update. Take a backup of your existing data first!
- Forced Upgrade Method: After copying the dload folder, completely turn off your device and then boot by holding Volume up + Volume down + Power at the same time. Release the Power button when the Honor logo appears.
Enjoy the update!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.