Huawei has released another Android 5.1.1 Lollipop beta (B815) build for its Ascend P7 L10 in Europe. This version fixes a lot of bugs and is more stable than the previous version (B805). You can download this OTA package below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend P7
- Model: P7-L10
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop OS
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B815
- Build: P7-L10C900B815
- Previous Version: B805
- Date: 10-09-2015
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official Beta
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: Update.zip
- Size: 259.1 MB
Download Link: Click here to download B815 OTA for Ascend P7
How to Update
- You need to have B805 (download) installed on your P7 with stock recovery in order to flash this update.
- Download the update.zip package to your computer from the link provided above.
- Connect your Ascend P7 to the PC as a mass storage device and copy update.zip to “dload” folder inside its external SD card.
- After that, disconnect the USB cable and install the OTA from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update.
- The device will automatically reboot and install the new firmware. It’ll take a minute or two to finish.
- You can also apply this OTA through the stock recovery. Simply boot your phone while holding Vol up + Power, select “Apply update from sd card” option from the recovery menu, locate the update package and install it.
What’s new? Huawei hasn’t provided any official changelog but users report that this update fixes several issues related to YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Clock and Photo applications. It should also make the device faster and smoother.
Don’t forget to share your experience with this update!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.