Huawei P8 Lite (ALE-L21) Dual Sim has received a new firmware update, build C432B132, in Europe. This update is based on EMUI 3.1 with Android 5.0 Lollipop and comes with General EU branding.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite Dual SIM
- Model: ALE-L21
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- Firmware: B132
- EMUI: 3.1
- Build Number: ALE-L21C432B132
- Region: Hungary
- Branding: General EU
- Date: 15-09-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: ALE-L21 C432B132 Europe channel Dual.rar
- Size: 1.30 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B132 firmware for Huawei P8 Lite
How to Flash
- Flashing this firmware requires your phone to have its stock system recovery intact. You won’t be able to install this update through any custom recovery.
- Download “ALE-L21 C432B132 Europe channel Dual.rar” from the link provided above and extract its contents.
- Connect your P8 Lite to the PC in mass storage mode. Create a new folder “dload” inside the external SD card.
- Copy the Update.app file you extracted in Step 2 to the dload folder.
- After that disconnect the USB cable and install this firmware from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update. Make sure you have at least one backup before proceeding.
- Your phone will reboot automatically and install the firmware in couple of minutes.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.