The Indian Motorola Moto G 2015 XT1550 is receiving a minor Lollipop based update (version 23.46.4) via OTA. This 177 MB update patches Stagefright bug and brings night mode in Camera. You can download this OTA package via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Motorola Moto G 2015
- Model: XT1550
- Codename: Osprey
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- Firmware: 23.46.4
- Required Version: 23.31.33
- Build: LP123.72-47.4
- Kernel: 3.10.49
- Region: India
- Branding: Retail Asia
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: Blur_Version.23.31.33.osprey_retasia_ds_2gb.retasia.en.03.zip
- Size: 177 MB
Download Link: Click here to download 23.46.4 for Moto G 2015
How to Install
- Requirements: 100% stock 23.31.33 firmware with unmodified recovery
- Download the OTA package from above to your PC.
- Connect your Moto G to the PC in mass storage mode and copy the Zip package to the root (main) folder of its external SD card.
- After that disconnect the USB cable and install this update from Settings > About > System update.
- Alternatively, you can also apply this OTA through the recovery. Simply reboot your phone in recovery mode, select “Apply update from SD card”, choose the Zip package and flash it.
- In case you encounter an issue, it’s probably because you’ve modified the system partition by rooting, modding or flashing custom ROMs.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.