OnePlus 2 is officially getting updated to Oxygen OS 2.0.2 via OTA. This updates offers better fingerprint recognition as well as a couple of minor bug-fixes for the speaker and camera. You can download this OTA Zip package below.
- Device: OnePlus 2
- OS: OxygenOS 2.0.2
- Required Version: OxygenOS 2.0.1
- Date: 1.09.2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: OnePlus2Oxygen_14_OTA_005-006_patch_1508211811.zip
- Size: 8.9 MB
- MD5 Hash: bd6ef614ff0c1b1cb6a1efc317b53c98
Download Link: Click here to download OxygenOS 2.0.2 OTA for OnePlus 2
How to Update
- Your OnePlus 2 should already be running OxygenOS 2.0.1 onboard with stock recovery intact.
- Download the OTA Zip package from above and copy it to your phone’s internal memory without unzipping it.
- Disconnect the USB cable and turn the device off. Make sure it has enough charge to survive the installation.
- Reboot into the recovery mode by holding Volume up and the Power button at the same time.
- In the recovery menu, select the apply update option, locate the OTA package and install it.
- Given the OTA’s size, it’ll hardly take a minute to finish the installation.
Enjoy the update!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.