OnePlus 2 is getting updated to OxygenOS 2.1.0 via OTA round the globe. This update will, or at least intends to, add manual mode in camera, allow RAW support for 3rd party apps and remove lag while toggling airplane mode.
- Device: OnePlus 2
- Firmware: OxygenOS 2.1.0
- Version: 008
- Required Version: OxygenOS 2.0.2 (006)
- Date: 22-09-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: OnePlus2Oxygen_14_OTA_006-008_patch_1509191929.zip
- Size: 38.6 MB
- MD5 Hash: b88c3d99a59ab71624a5d19bcb1cc844
Your OnePlus 2 needs to be completely stock and without root to flash this OTA. If everything’s fine, simply copy the OTA Zip file to your phone’s internal memory and reboot it into its stock recovery by holding Vol up and Power after shutting it down. In the recovery, choose apply update, select your OTA package and install it.
In case you’re rooted, you’ll have to flash the full stock OxygenOS 2.0.2 ROM then apply this OTA and then root your phone again.
- Add Manual mode in the Camera app.
- Enable RAW support for third party camera apps.
- New color balance slider to allow the adjustment of display’s color temperature.
- Add Exchange support.
- Fix compatibility issues with popular third party apps.
- Fix lag while switching to and from airplane mode.
Via OnePlus forums
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.