You can download the Android 5.1 Lollipop (222.26.7) OTA for your Verizon Moto X XT1060 here. The OTA package provided here is the second part of Android 5.1 rollout. You can download the first part from our previous post (linked below).
- Device: Motorola Moto X
- Model: XT1060
- Codename: Ghost
- Carrier: Verizon
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- Firmware: 222.26.7
- Required Version: 212.166.4
- Branding: 222.26.7.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US
- Build: LPA23.12-39.7
- Kernel: 3.4.42
- Date: 14.09.15
- Region: US
- File Name: Blur_Version.212.166.4.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US.zip (OTA’s are named after the previous version)
- Size: 712 MB
How to Install
Note: You need to have the first part (212.166.4) installed before installing this part. You can download the first part here: Moto X (XT1060) 212.166.4 OTA Zip (link opens in a new tab).
- After installing 212.166.4, download 222.26.7 Zip package from the aforementioned links.
- Copy the downloaded zip to the main folder of your phone’s internal storage.
- Next, disconnect the USB cable and turn the device off.
- Reboot into the bootloader by holding Vol down + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the bootloader menu, navigate to “Recovery” using Vol down and select it by pressing Vol Up once. You should now see “no command” message over a a dead bot. Now, while holding the Vol up button, press & release the power button. You’ll now enter the stock recovery.
- From the main menu, select “apply update from storage”, locate your Zip package and confirm its installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.