Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL has a new update, version 22.214.171.1249. The official changelog is quite long, though the update generally appears to improve network stability & call quality and fix issues with double tap to wake feature.
- Device: Asus ZenFone 2 Laser (Z00L)
- Model: ZE550KL
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- Firmware: v126.96.36.1999
- Previous Version: v188.8.131.529
- Date: 17-09-2015
- SKU: WW
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: UL-Z00L-WW-184.108.40.2069-user.zip
- Size: 1.71 GB
Download Link: Click here to download v220.127.116.119 firmware for Zenfone 2 Laser
First, verify that your device has WW SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) from Settings > About > Model Number > Build Number.
To install this firmware just place the zip file inside the main directory of the phone’s internal memory. Then tap the update notification in the notification bar and confirm the installation. Your device will reboot and apply the new update in a couple of minutes.
- Fix double tap to wake
- Fix voice issue in calls when connection alert is enabled
- Fix ASUSBackup icon display
- Fix issue with auto-focus while zooming
- Improve camera and call quality
- Improve cellular data and SIM card slot stability
- Add Mobile Manager app
- Add Laser ruler app
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.