Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML is getting a new firmware update, version 220.127.116.11, that aims to fix issues with quick charging, memory management, and yellowish tint in photos shot with flash.
- Device: Asus ZenFone 2
- Model: ZE551ML
- SKU: WW
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- Firmware: v18.104.22.168
- Previous Version: v22.214.171.124
- Date: 8-09-2015
- Region: Global
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: UL-Z00A-WW-126.96.36.199-user.zip
- Size: 1.11 GB
Download Link: Click here to download v188.8.131.52 for ZenFone 2
Simply copy the downloaded firmware package to the internal memory and then tap the update message that appears in your phone’s notification bar. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the update.
- Fix display issue occurring after a call
- Fix yellow tint in photos while using the flash
- Fix issue with quick charging
- Improve memory usage and modem stability
- Revamped Power Saver interface with custom modes
- New “Clean up in suspend” feature in auto-start manager
- New “Power & Boost” function in Asus Mobile Manager
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.