Huawei has officially released the stock B120SP04a Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for the Colombian Ascend Mate 7 (MT7-L09) on Movistar carrier network. You can download this firmware in Update.app format below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Carrier: Movistar
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B120SP04a
- Build Number: V100R001C00B120SP04a
- Region: Latin America
- Country: Colombia
- Date: 25-08-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: MT7-L09_V100R001C00B120SP04a_Firmware_Colombia_Movistar_Android 4.4.2_EMUI 3.0_05012SJA.rar
- Size: 1.12 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B120SP04a for Mate 7 L09
How to Flash
- Unrar the downloaded firmware package using a compression tool like 7-Zip to your PC.
- Connect your Mate 7 to the computer in MTP or mass storage mode over USB. Make sure your phone comes with Movistar branding and has stock recovery.
- Copy the extracted Update.app file to “dload” folder inside its external SD Card. The SD card should be in FAT32 format.
- Finally, disconnect the USB cable and apply this firmware from Settings > System updates > Menu > Local Update. Always take a fresh backup before flashing anything.
- Forced Upgrade Method: Turn off the device. Then while holding Vol up & Vol down keys, press and release the power button. Keep holding the volume keys till your device enters the recovery mode.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.