Huawei has officially released B111 firmware update for its Honor 7i (ATH-AL00) in China. This update brings several ameliorations such as improved system performance and battery life, enhanced fingerprint sensor accuracy, and better camera result.
- Device: Huawei Honor 7i
- Model: ATH-AL00
- Android: v5.1
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B111
- Build Number: ATH-AL00C00B111
- Date: 8.09.2015
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Stable firmware image
- File Name: ATH-AL00_EMUI3.1_Android5.1_C00B111.zip
- Size: 1.38 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B111 update for Honor 7i
How to Update
- Before flashing the new firmware, make sure your device have C00Bxxx market number.
- Extract the Zip package and copy the Update.app file to “dload” folder inside the phone’s external SD card.
- Disconnect the USB cable and install the update from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update.
- The device should restart automatically and verify & install the update.
- Forced Upgrade: After placing Update.app in “dload”, reboot your phone while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power button at the same time.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.