Huawei Honor Holly (Hol-U19) can now be updated to B109 Android 4.4 KitKat firmware released in Indonesia. Since no changelog has been provided, you can expect some minor stability & performance improvements after installing this firmware.
- Device: Huawei Honor Holly/Honor 3C Lite
- Model Number: Hol-U19
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 2.3
- Firmware: B109
- Build Number: V100R001C567B109
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: Indonesia
- Status: Official
- File Name: Holly-U19_V100R001C567B109_Firmware_Indonesia_Android4.4.rar
- Size: 638.28 MB
Download Link: Click here to download B109 firmware for Honor Holly
How to Install
- Download “Holly-U19_V100R001C567B109_Firmware_Indonesia_Android4.4.rar” from above and extract it using 7-Zip.
- Before proceeding further, you need to verify that your Honor Holly has Hol-U19 model number and it runs firmware with C567Bxxx market number.
- Connect your Honor Holly to the PC via USB. Make sure its SD card has enough space to accommodate the update file.
- Copy “Update.app” package (extracted in Step 1) to “dload” inside the main directory of the external SD card.
- After that, disconnect the USB cable and install the new firmware form Settings > System Updates > Local Update. It’s highly recommended that you create a backup before proceeding any further.
- Confirm the installation and wait for the device to reboot and flash the new firmware.
Stay tuned fellas!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.