TWRP 188.8.131.52 is now available for Motorola Moto X Play which means that you can now easily root your phone, perform nandroid backups and flash custom ROMs!
- Device: Motorola Moto X Play
- Codename: Lux
- Model: XT1562
- Recovery: TWRP
- Version: v184.108.40.206
- Status: Unofficial Beta
- Format: Image File
- File Name: TWRP-lux-220.127.116.11.img
- MD5 Sum: fbeda8f986ca5b77341d520736000199
- Size: 10.07 MB
Download Link: Click here to download TWRP 18.104.22.168 for Moto X Play
How to Flash
- Requirements: Unlocked bootloader, ADB & Fastboot, and a USB cable with necessary drivers installed on your PC.
- Download “TWRP-lux-22.214.171.124” from above to your computer.
- Connect your Moto X Play to the PC through a USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is active.
- Open a command window in the same folder as the TWRP image and execute this command: adb reboot bootloader
- Once your phone enters the fastboot mode, flash TWRP using this command: fastboot flash recovery TWRP-lux-126.96.36.199.img
- Monitor the progress in the command window and then reboot your phone: fastboot continue
- You can also temporarily boot into TWRP recovery using this command: fastboot boot TWRP-lux-188.8.131.52.img
TWRP by vache@xda-developers
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.