Huawei has finally released a stable Lollipop update for all its Ascend Mate 7 variants in China. You can download this update’s full firmware package for your Mate 7 variant below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Models: MT7-TL00/MT7-TL10/MT7-UL00/MT7-CL00
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B351
- Build: C01B351 (TL00 & TL10)/C17B351 (UL00)/C92B351 (CL00)
- Previous Version: B133
- Region: China
- Date: 30.09.2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image (stable)
- MT7-UL00: Official Mirror | Size: 1.12 GB
- MT7-TL00/TL10: Official Mirror | Size: 1.12 GB
- MT7-CL00: Official Mirror | Size: 1.14 GB
How to Install
Warning: These firmware only apply to the Chinese models of Ascend Mate 7. If you’re looking for the Lollipop update for an international variant, check here.
- Verify your phone’s model number and download the appropriate firmware package from above.
- Connect your phone to your PC in MTP mode. Make sure the SD card has FAT32 formatting.
- Extract the Zip package and copy the resulting ‘dload’ folder (that contains Update.app) to the top directory level of the external microSD card.
- Now go to Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update, select the available update from the list and apply it.
- Alternate Method: After you’ve copied the update package, reboot your phone while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power to trigger automatic forced upgrade.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.