Huawei has officially published the B520 Android 4.4 KitKat firmware based on EMUI 2.3 for its Ascend P6 EDGE-U00 in Asian Pacific countries. You can download this firmware via the direct download link provided below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend P6
- Model: EDGE-U00
- Android: v4.4 KitKat
- EMUI: 2.3
- Firmware: B520
- Build: V100R001C00B520
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: Malaysia
- Code: 05011TVE
- Date: 27-09-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: EDGE-U00_V100R001C00B520_Board Software_South Pacific_Android 4.4_EMUI 2.3_05011TVE.zip
- Size: 1.07 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B520 firmware for Ascend P6-U00
How to Install
- This firmware will be compatible with EDGE-U00 variant carrying C00Bxx market number only.
- Plug in your P6 into the computer in MTP mode. Make sure its SD card has enough capacity to handle the firmware package.
- Download the firmware package from above and copy the “dload” folder to the SD card.
- After that, disconnect the USB cable and open the Updater app (also accessible from Settings > Updates > System Update).
- Tap Local Update, choose the Update.app package and install it.
- The phone will reboot and install the firmware from its recovery. It’s important that it is running its stock recovery.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.