Full B832 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware for Ascend P7 (L10) has officially been released by Huawei for Asian Pacific countries including India and Thailand. In contrast to the OTA Zip, you can apply this firmware over any KitKat or Lollipop system with C900 market number.
- Device: Huawei Ascend P7
- Model: P7-L10
- Codename: Sophia
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B832
- Build Number: P7-L10C900B832
- Cust Number: CUSTC428D001
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Countries: Thailand, China, India, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Nepal
- Code: 05012HCW
- Date: 26.10.2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: P7-L10_C900B832CUSTC428D001_Firmware_Lao People’s Democratic Republic_Cambodia_Hong Kong(China)_India_Nepal_Thailand_Myanmar_Channel-Others_Android 5.1.1_EMUI 3.1_05012HCW.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.23 GB
Indonesia Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.12 GB
How to Install
This firmware will work on all P7-L10 handsets with C900 market number and CUSTC428D001 custom number. You can confirm this info from Settings > About phone.
- Download the firmware package and extract its contents on your computer.
- Connect your Ascend P7 to the computer in MTP or mass storage mode.
- Transfer the extracted ‘dload’ folder to the phone’s external microSD card (top directory level).
- Monitor the progress of the transfer and, upon completion, unplug the USB cable.
- Open Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update. A full Update.app package will be shown. Tap it and confirm its installation.
- Your device will automatically reboot and flash the update package after verifying its compatibility.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.