You can download the full B119b Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for your Huawei Ascend P7 (Sophia-L12) here. This firmware has been released by Huawei for Latin American countries.
- Device: Huawei Ascend P7
- Model: Sophia-L12
- Firmware: B119b
- Build: V100R001C00B119b
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 2.3
- Region: Latin America
- Country: Colombia
- Date: 30-09-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: HAUWEI_Sophia-L12_Firmware_Android 4.4.2_EMUI 2.3_V100R001C00B119b_Northern Latin America Region.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.28 GB
- Compatibility: This firmware will only work on P7-L12 with C00 market number.
- Extract the firmware Zip package to your computer. You’ll get a dload folder carrying Update.app.
- Connect your phone to the computer in MTP mode.
- Format your microSD card in FAT32 [Optional]. Copy the “dload” folder (Step 2) to your phone’s SD card.
- Unplug the USB cable and go to Settings > Updates > Local Update. Confirm the installation of full Update.app package.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.