Huawei Ascend P7 (Sophia-L12) owners on Tigo carrier network in colombia can download the stock B122SP01 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for their devices based on Emotion UI 2.3.
- Device: Huawei Ascend P7
- Model: Sophia-L12
- Carrier: Tigo
- EMUI: 2.3
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- Firmware: B122SP01
- Build: V100R001C00B122SP01
- Cust Number: CUSTC45D170
- Region: Latin America
- Country: Colombia
- Code: 05012PMU
- Date: 11-09-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware package
- File Name: Sophia-L12 V100R001C00B122SP01CUSTC45D170_Firmware_Colombia_Tigo_Android 4.4.2_EMUI 2.3_05012PMU.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.15 GB
How to Install
- This firmware cannot be flashed on any Ascend P7 variant except P7-L12 with CUSTC45D170 custom number.
- Connect your Ascend P7 to your PC in MTP mode. Clear some space in its external microSD card and make sure it’s in FAT32 formatting.
- Download the firmware Zip from the above link and extract it.
- Copy the extracted “dload” folder to your phone’s external SD card.
- Unplug the USB cable and go to Settings > Updates > Local Update. Tap the Update.app package and confirm its installation.
- Forced upgrade method: Copy the “dload” folder to the external SD card, turn off your phone and reboot while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power. Release the Power button when the phone vibrates.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.