Here is the stock Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware (Build C636B170) for the Indian Huawei Honor 4C CHM-U01 model. This is a full Update.app package that can be used to restore the factory KitKat firmware on the device.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4C
- Model: CHM-U01
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B070
- Build: V100R001C636B070
- Region: India
- Date: 25-09-2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Code: 05012WSF
- File Name: CHM-U01_V100R001C636B070_Firmware_India_Channel-Others_Android 4.4.2_EMUI 3.0_05012WSF.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.07 GB
How to Install
- You’ll only be able to flash this firmware if your Honor 4C has C636 market number.
- Connect your Honor 4C to your PC in MTP mode.
- Extract the downloaded firmware package and copy the Update.app file to “dload” folder of your phone’s external microSD card.
- Do note that the microSD card needs to have FAT32 file system. You also have to have the stock recovery to flash a stock firmware.
- Now that you’ve copied the Update.app file, unplug the USB cable.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update. Tap the full Update.app package and confirm its installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.