Huawei has released a stable Android 5.1 Lollipop update (version B310) for the Russian Honor 4C CHM-U01 via OTA. You can download this update via the direct links provided here.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4C
- Model: CHM-U01
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B310
- Build: CHM-U01V100R001C10B310
- Required Version: B130 (download)
- Region: Russia
- Date: 15.10.2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: Update.zip
- Size: 1.17 GB
Download Links: Mirror 1 | Mirror 2
How to Update
- Since this is an OTA package, your Honor 4C should be running the Russian C10B130 firmware to flash this.
- Connect your Honor 4C to your computer in MTP mode.
- Download the OTA package from above and rename it as update.zip.
- Copy update.zip to your phone’s external SD card inside a folder named ‘dload’ – make sure it’s in the top level directory.
- Now unplug the USB cable and open Settings > Updates > Menu > Local update. Tap the update package and install it.
- Your phone will automatically reboot and install Lollipop.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.