Huawei has released the final Android 5.1 Lollipop update (version B532) for nearly all the variants of its Honor 6 smartphone. This firmware is based on Emotion UI 3.1 and is totally stable (see changelog below).
- Device: Huawei Honor 6
- Models: H60-L01/H60-L02/H60-L03/H60-L11/H60-L12/H60-L21
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B532
- Build: C00B532/C01B532 (L03)
- Previous Version: B316/B317
- Region: China
- Date: 25.09.2015
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- H60-L01/L11/L21: Official Mirror | Size: 1.19 GB
- H60-L02/L12: Official Mirror | Size: 1.2 GB
- H60-L03: Official Mirror | Size: 1.29 GB
How to Install
Compatibility: All the firmware provided here is for the Chinese variants only!
- Check your device model from Settings > About Phone then download the appropriate firmware from above.
- Connect your Honor 6 to your PC in file transfer mode over USB. Make sure its SD card is in FAT32 formatting.
- Unzip the downloaded firmware and copy the ‘dload’ folder to the root (top directory level) of its SD card or internal memory.
- Now open Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update. Tap the update package to install it.
- Your phone will automatically reboot into the recovery mode, perform verification and install the update.
- Latest security updates and performance enhancements
- Lockscreen notifications
- New night mode features for Camera app
- New filters and editing tools for Gallery app
- Fix issues with Wifi & GPS
Share your experience with the update here!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.