Huawei has published the stock B132 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware based on Emotion UI 3.0 for its Honor 6 Plus Pine-TL10 in Indonesia. You can download this firmware in Update.app format here.
- Device: Huawei Honor 6 Plus
- Model: Pine-TL10
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 3.0
- Firmware: B132
- Build: V100R001C900B132
- Region: South East Asia
- Country: Indonesia
- Date: 30.09.2015
- Code: 05012WCF
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Pine-TL10_V100R001C900B132_Firmware_Southern-East_Asia_Region_operatorValue_Android_4.4.2_EMUI_3.0_05012WCF.zip
- Size: 1.16 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B132 for Honor 6 Plus
Before you proceed any further, you should verify that your phone is the TL10 variant of Honor 6 Plus with C900 market number
- Connect your Honor 6 Plus to your computer in MTP mode via a USB cable.
- Download the firmware Zip package from above and extract the “dload” folder (containing Update.app) from it.
- Copy this “dload” to the root (main) directory of the phone’s microSD card. Make sure it has FAT32 formatting.
- After that, unplug the phone and install the new firmware from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update.
- There’s a chance that this firmware might wipe your data and apps, so do remember to perform a backup first.
- After confirming the installation of Update.app, wait for the device for reboot.
- It’ll take about 4-5 minutes to finalize the upgrade. Don’t try to turn your phone off during the installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.