Google has officially posted the stock Android 6.0.0 Marshmallow factory images of its Huawei Nexus 6P smartphone, codenamed Angler. You can download the factory images MDA89D & MDB08K via the direct official links provided below.
- Device: Huawei Nexus 6P
- Codename: Angler
- Android: v6.0.0 Lollipop
- Build: MDA89D/MDB08K
- Status: Official
- Type: Full factory images
- Date: 26.10.2015
- Publisher: Google Developers
- File Name: angler-mda89d-factory-956d70f7.tgz/angler-mdb08k-factory-5719a779.tgz
- MDA89D: Official Mirror | Size: 914 MB | MD5 Sum: 896bd9f0c04e7cc027ea979b753cdb1c
- MDB08K: Official Mirror | Size: 914 MB | MD5 Sum: 7d184642424e183ec77324dc6576aee8
How to Flash
- You need access to the latest version of ADB & Fastboot to flash a factory image. You can get this by installing Android SDK or using a standalone tool.
- Download the appropriate image from above and extract its contents to the same folder as ADB and Fastboot.
- Connect your device to the computer via USB. USB Debugging should be enabled from Developer options for this to work.
- Reboot your phone into the bootloader using this command: adb reboot bootloader
- Now unlock the bootloader (This will wipe your storage!): fastboot oem unlock
- After that execute flash-all file you got after extracting the factory image.
- Your phone will automatically reboot after the installation.
- You can relock your bootloader for security purposes using this command: fastboot oem lock
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.