Huawei is rolling out the C636B330 Android 5.1 Lollipop update for its Honor 4X Che2-L11 in several Asian Pacific regions including Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Nepal, Philippines and Laos. You can download this update’s full firmware package here.
- Device: Huawei Honor 4X
- Model: Che2-L11
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B330
- Build: Che2-L11C636B330
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Date: 25.10.2015
- Code: 05012WRS
- Status: Official Release
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: Che2-L11C636B330_Firmware_Myanmar_Hong Kong(China)_Bangladesh_Lao People’s Democratic Republic_Nepal_Viet Nam_Philippines_Channel-Others_Android 5.1_EMUI 3.1_05012WRS.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.40 GB
How to Update
Compatibility Check: You can easily check if you can install this update. Just open Settings > About phone and verify that your model number is Che2-L11 and build number is C636Bxx.
- Connect your Honor 4X to your PC in MTP mode. Make sure its microSD card enough storage to carry the update.
- Download the firmware Zip package from above and extract it on your computer. It will give a ‘dload’ folder which contains the Update.app package.
- Copy this ‘dload’ folder to the main top level folder of your phone’s external microSD card.
- After that, unplug the USB and open Settings > Updates
- Select Local update from menu, choose Update.app package and install it.
- Your phone should automatically reboot into its recovery and flash the update. The installation will fail if the firmware is incompatible with your device.
Like this article? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.