The stock B130SP02 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware for Ascend Mate 7 MT7-L09 on Claro carrier network (Colombia) is now available for download below.
- Device: Huawei Ascend Mate 7
- Model: MT7-L09
- Carrier: Claro
- Firmware: B130SP02
- Build: V100R001C00B130SP02
- Cust Number: CUSTC25D130SP02
- Region: Colombia
- Date: 25.09.2015
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: HUAWEI_MT7-L09_Firmware_Android_4.4.2_EMUI_3.0_V100R001C00B130SP02CUSTC25D130SP02_Colombia_Claro.zip
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.19 GB
How to Install
- This firmware can only be installed on MT7-L09 with Claro branding.
- Make sure your Mate 7 has its stock recovery intact. You can’t install this firmware through TWRP/CWM.
- Download the firmware Zip package from above and extract the “dload” folder from it.
- Connect your phone to the computer in MTP mode.
- Copy the extracted “dload” folder to your Mate 7’s external SD card.
- Now apply the firmware from Settings > Updates > Menu > Local Update.
You can find a complete list of firmware and OTA updates for your Mate 7 here.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.