Huawei has released a new KitKat based B623 firmware for the Ascend P7 (L10) in Europe. This firmware will prepare your device for the Lollipop update, though it does include some minor performance improvements and the Stagefright patch.
- Device: Huawei Ascend P7
- Model: P7-L10 (Sophia-L10)
- Android: v4.4.2 KitKat
- EMUI: 2.3
- Firmware: B623
- Build: V100R001C00B623
- Region: Europe
- Country: Russia
- Code: 05012JNC
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Date: 29-09-2015
- File Name: Sophia-L10_V100R001C00B623_Firmware_Russian Region_Channel-Others_Android 4.4.2_EMUI 2.3_05012JNC.zip
- Size: 1.16 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B623 for Ascend P7
How to Install
- This update is only applicable to the L10 variant of Ascend P7. Make sure your phone has its stock recovery intact.
- Connect your P7 to your computer in MTP mode. Format its microSD in FAT32 filesystem (optional).
- Download the Zip package from above and extract “dload” folder from it.
- Copy the “dload” folder to the root directory of the external SD card. Replace the previous “dload” folder (if any).
- Now open the Updater app and tap “Local Update”, select the Update.app package and install it. Don’t forget to perform a full backup first.
Lollipop update coming up – stay tuned!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.