Huawei Honor 7 PLK-L01’s stock C636B100 Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware is now available for download. This update has been released by Huawei Malaysia and you can download it in Update.app format below.
- Device: Huawei Honor 7
- Model: PLK-L01
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B100
- Build: V100R001C636B100
- Date: 26-09-2015
- Region: Asia Pacific
- Country: Malaysia
- Code: 05013ECX
- File Name: PLK-L01_C636B100_Firmware_Malaysia_Channel-Others_Andriod 5.0_EMUI 3.1_05013ECX.zip
- Size: 1.64 GB
Download Link: Click here to download B100 firmware for Honor 7
- First verify that your Honor 7 has PLK-L01 model with C636 market. Check this from Settings > About Phone.
- Download the Zip package from above and extract it.
- Connect your Honor 7 to the computer in file transfer mode.
- Copy the extracted “dload” folder to the phone’s internal storage or microSD card.
- Install this update from Settings > Update > Menu > Local Update. Tap the Update.app package and confirm its installation.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.