Stock Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware of Chinese Huawei Mate S variants (CRR-CL00 & CRR-UL00) has officially been made available for download by Huawei.
- Device: Huawei Mate S
- Models: CRR-UL00/CRR-CL00
- Android: v5.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B120
- Build: CRR-CL00C92B120/CRR-UL00C00B120
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Date: 30.09.2015
- File Name: CRR-UL00_EMUI3.1_Android5.1_UL00C00B120.zip/CRR-CL00_EMUI3.1_Android5.1_CL00C92B120.zip
- CRR-UL00: Official Mirror | Size: 1.76 GB
- CRR-CL00: Official Mirror | Size: 1.65 GB
How to Install
Warning: Only try this firmware on the models mentioned above. Installing this on any international variant might result in a brick.
- Download the appropriate Zip package from above and extract it.
- Connect your Mate S to your PC in file transfer mode.
- Copy the extracted “dload” folder to your phone’s internal memory or its external SD card.
- Unplug the USB cable and perform Local Update from Settings > Updates > Menu.
- Alternate Method: After copying the dload folder to the external SD card, turn the phone off and reboot it while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power. The update will start automatically in a couple of secs.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.