Huawei has published the stock B140a Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware of the Columbian P8 Lite ALE-L23 handset on Claro carrier network. You can download the full Update.app package of this firmware below.
- Device: Huawei P8 Lite
- Model: ALE-L23
- Carrier: Claro
- Android: v5.0 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B140a
- Build: V100R001C25B140a
- Region: Latin America
- Country: Colombia
- Release Date: 23.10.2015
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: ALE-L23_Claro_Colombia_V100R001C25B140a_Android 5.0_EMUI 3.1.rar
Download Link: Official Mirror | Size: 1.26 GB
As mentioned above, you can only install this firmware on ALE-L23 with Claro branding. Do not try to install it on any other variant/model.
- Download the firmware RAR package from above and extract its contents on your computer.
- Connect your P8 Lite to the PC in file transfer mode over a USB connection.
- Transfer the extracted ‘dload’ folder having Update.app to the mian directory of your P8 Lite’s internal memory or microSD card.
- Now unplug the USB cable and open the Updater app. Tap Menu > Local Update, select the update file and install it.
- If you’ve placed the ‘dload’ folder inside the external SD card then you can also install this firmware by rebooting your while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.