Huawei has released a new B839 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update for Ascend P7 (L10) in an effort to fix issues with video playback in several apps, notification sounds and application stability. You can download this OTA’s Zip package here.
- Device: Huawei Ascend P7
- Model: P7-L10
- Codename: Sophia
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B839
- Build: P7-L10C900B839
- Required Version: B830
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (Beta)
- Type: Incremental update
- Date: 13.11.2015
- File Name: update.zip
How to Update
- Since this is an incremental update, your phone should already be running the B830 firmware without root.
- Download the update.zip package from one of the aforementioned links.
- Connect your Ascend P7 to your computer and create a new folder named ‘dload’ in the main directory of its external microSD card.
- Copy the downloaded update.zip to ‘dload’ folder (without extracting).
- Now open the Updater app, go to menu > Local update, tap the update package and confirm its installation.
Your device will automatically reboot into its recovery mode, install the update and boot into the system after that.
- Fix YouTube & Facebook video playback issues
- Fix sound issues in videos and notifications
- Patch for Alarm app
- Chrome and Facebook crash fix
- Resolve problems in Camera and navigation
Don’t forget to share your experience with the update!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.