Final & stable build of B839 Lollipop firmware for Ascend P7 (L10) is now available for download in several European countries including Germany and Spain. Just like the OTA version I posted earlier this firmware will fix issues with video playback and application stability present in B830.
- Device: Huawei Ascend P7
- Model: P7-L10
- Codename: Sophia-L10
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- Firmware: B839
- Build: P7-L10C900B839
- EMUI: 3.1
- Region: Europe
- Countries: Germany/Spain
- Date: 18.11.2015
- Status: Official (Stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size: 1.26 GB
How to Update
This is a full firmware so you don’t require any specific version to upgrade from. Just make sure you have the P7-L10 variant.
- Download the Zip package of the firmware from above and extract it.
- Connect your P7 to the computer over USB in file transfer (MTP) mode.
- Transfer the extracted ‘dload’ folder with Update.app package to the root (top) directory of your P7’s external SD card. Delete all previous update packages.
- After that disconnect the USB cable and open the Updater app.
- Go to menu > Local update, select the Update.app package and confirm its installation.
- Let the device reboot and wait for the firmware package to get installed.
According to Huawei this firmware should be totally bug free so do tell us whether it really is or not.
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.