Huawei Ascend G7 (G760-L01) is FINALLY getting its first Android 5.1.1 Lollipop build, version B320, in Europe via OTA. This update, weighing around 1.2 Gigabytes, can be manually downloaded via the direct download link provided here.
- Device: Huawei Ascend G7
- Model: G760-L01
- Android: v5.1.1 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B320
- Build: G760-L01C432B320
- Region: Europe
- Release Date: 23.11.2015
- Status: Official (Beta)
- Type: Incremental OTA
- File Name: update.zip
Download Link: Click here | Size: 1.18 GB
Important Note: Given the fact that this build has been marked as a beta, there’s no doubt you’ll be greeted by bugs and system instability upon installing this firmware. We shall not be held responsible for any kind of damage inflicted by this firmware.
Your can only install this OTA on the G760-L01 with C432 branding.
- Connect your Ascend G7 to your PC in MTP mode.
- Download the OTA Zip package from the above-mentioned link. Don’t extract it.
- Create a new folder ‘dload’ in the main folder of your G7’s external microSD card.
- Transfer the update.zip package to this newly-created ‘dload’ folder.
- Now open the updater app, go to menu > Local update, tap the update package and install it.
Tell us about your experience with this update below!
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.