Huawei has seeded a new C432B140 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop update for the Honor 7 (PLK-L01) in Europe. This update is being released via OTA but you can easily download its Zip package below.
- Device: Huawei Honor 7
- Model: PLK-L01
- Android: v5.0.2 Lollipop
- EMUI: 3.1
- Firmware: B140
- Build: PLK L01C432B140
- Required Version: B130
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official
- Type: Incremental OTA
- Date: 6.11.2015
In order to install B140 your Honor 7 needs to be running B130 – which, in turn, requires B121.
Simply copy the appropriate OTA Zip file to the external microSD card inside a folder named ‘dload’ (you can create one if it doesn’t already exist). After that go to Settings > Updates > menu > Local update, tap the update package and confirm its installation.
- New camera modes – ‘Pro’ mode & document scan mode
- Patch for Stagefright vulnerabilities
- Fix for bugs in SMS & MMS app
- Duplicate notification fix
- Latest Google security updates
- Enhanced system performance and stability
Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.